Spring break can be the most fun week of the year — a time to let stress from school and/or work melt away, take a fun trip with your friends and make memories. Considering the rough winter many folks have endured, this year’s spring break is likely one of the most anticipated!
Here are some awesome U.S. spring break hotspots with the coolest parties and events:
- Key West, Florida – Known for its carefree spirit, Key West is a great choice for spring breakers! A city located in the Monroe County, Key West encompasses the island of Key West, and is the southernmost city in the Continental United States. Expect beautiful sandy beaches, clear waters and delicious seafood! Get WeatherBug’s 7 Day forecast for Key West, FL
- New Orleans, Louisiana – Called “The Big Easy”, New Orleans has many major attractions, from amazing nightlife in the French Quarter and Bourbon Street, to mansions on St. Charles Avenue and shopping on Magazine Street. Get WeatherBug’s 7 Day forecast for New Orleans, LA
- South Padre Island, Texas – With miles of white sandy beaches along with warm island temperatures, South Padre Island is a fantastic location to vacation over the break. Get WeatherBug’s 7 Day forecast for South Padre Island, TX
- Las Vegas, Nevada – Known primarily for its gambling, shopping, fine dining and nightlife, Las Vegas is one of the top tourist destinations in the world. Just remember, what happens in Vegas, doesn’t necessarily stay in Vegas. Get WeatherBug’s 7 Day forecast for Las Vegas, NV
- Daytona Beach, Florida - There are multiple reasons to vacation in the ‘World’s Most Famous Beach’, but none are more important than its greatest asset – the Atlantic Ocean. Daytona Beach enjoys 23 miles of pristine Florida coastline just begging for adventure. Get WeatherBug’s 7 Day forecast for Daytona Beach
Party Hard. Know Before™.
The WeatherBug – Earth Networks Team