Subscribe via Email
@WeatherBug on Twitter
- Temperatures at 5 p.m. EST across the U.S. this Saturday evening. Remains warm in the Mid-Atlantic & Southeast. https://t.co/rSB6JpqhOk -
- Cold front moving through Pennsylvania with cooler air moving into the Mid-Atlantic at 4:30 p.m. EST. https://t.co/rVhvvu5EyP -
- Winter Weather Advisories(black) & Ice Storm Warnings(pink) through Sunday. https://t.co/P2Q2t6LJew https://t.co/v73UfB1bT5 -
- That Sinking Feeling – Sinkhole 101 posted on August 21, 2013
- Does Changing Weather Affect Your Health? posted on January 20, 2014
- Serious Health Risk: Brain-eating Amoeba! posted on May 20, 2014
- Why Does it Hail in Summer? posted on May 27, 2014
- New Look to Go Along with Exciting New Consumer Services in our WeatherBug Mobile App posted on October 1, 2015
Get exclusive weather insights, breaking news, safety information and more — Know Before™ with WeatherBug!
We live and work in a world driven by the advancement of technology. In order to reflect our commitment to continually innovating on behalf of… »
Oftentimes we hear people say that being green takes a lot of green from your wallet. With our newest WeatherBug mobile app release you now… »
The WeatherBug Meteorology Team issued a special Sharknado forecast today and tonight! Follow WeatherBug on Twitter for breaking Sharknado updates!
By WeatherBug Meteorologist Andrew Rosenthal Every summer, it seems that we hear the story of young children and pets dying when left in a hot… »
Did you know that 80% of lightning strikes are in-cloud? Test your lightning IQ.