If you’re like me, you find it hard to find fun and interesting things to do when it’s raining outside.
Given that Andrea is now soaking the Atlantic seaboard, here are our top 5 suggestions for this weekend (or any rainy day for that matter!):
- Finish that book you started – Cuddle up in bed or on the couch with your favorite book and let your imagination take control. If you haven’t started one, now would be a good time!
- Go Hollywood – Go see a movie with friends or rent one and make some popcorn! Check out all the hot movies out now here.
- Shop ’til you drop – Go out to the mall and spend some cash! You’ll get that cool thing you’ve been eyeing and the economy gets a small boost… a win-win situation!
- Puzzles & board games – Nothing says fun like a bit of Scrabble or total domination in Monopoly… make your friends cry. =)
- Get your gym on – Ah, the gym…. that place you signed up for but only go to after New Years. When it’s wet outside, go and burn some calories. Even if you don’t workout out too hard, you can tell everybody that wetness on your t-shirt from the rain is really sweat!
What are your favorite things to do when it’s raining? Let us know in the comments!