Reporting LIVE from the 17th annual Maryland International Business Leadership Awards going on at the Jim Rouse Visionary Center in Baltimore, MD tonight. The International Business Leadership Awards define and celebrate vision, international success, and excellence in leadership.
We are proud to announce that WeatherBug’s CEO, Robert Marshall, has been chosen to receive this award and recognition! Congrats Bob!
Among the other winners of this prestigious award are:
- Deb Kielty, President, WTCI
- Eddie Resende, Director, WTCI
- John Griffin, Manager International Port Operations, Chrysler
- Mary Gordon, President & Corporate Controller, Canam Steel
- Steve Thompson, CEO, John Hopkins Medicine Int’l
- Robert Blandford, President, Miltec UV
- Jim Seay, President, Premier Rides
- Joe Thomson, Owner, Winbak Farms
And the winner of the 2013 Governor’s Award goes to Kevin Plank, Chairman & CEO, Under Armour.
Congratulations to each Awardee! We appreciate your contributions to make this world a better place.
“Far better it is to dare mighty things, to win glorious triumphs, even though checkered by failure, than to take rank with those poor spirits who neither enjoy much nor suffer much because they live in the gray twilight that knows neither victory nor defeat.” – Theodore Roosevelt