With the end of summer fast approaching, many are planning last minute trips to relax to the max. But where do you go if you suffer from weather-related pain, such as arthritis, allergies, migraines, sinus inflammation and fibromyalgia?
Below are the top places to visit if you are sensitive to weather conditions — or just for your last summer hoorah!
- Honolulu, HI — Mild temperatures and consistent pressure values year-round help keep arthritis at bay. Offers plenty of sunshine, with frequent afternoon showers for variety.
- San Diego, CA — Features a very dry climate, with plenty of sunshine and comfortable temperatures throughout the year.
- Redwood City, CA – Low humidity, comfortable temperatures, and plenty of sunshine will have you flocking to this Pacific Coast gem of a city.
- Reno, NV — Plenty of sunshine, with very low humidity. Beautiful Lake Tahoe and mountain ski resorts beckon nearby.
- Laguna Beach, CA — Warm and sunny most of the year, with warmer ocean water temperatures than other California beaches.
- Sedona, AZ — Sedona offers the dry and sunny climate of Phoenix, but with cooler temperatures.
- San Francisco, CA — Features mild temperatures throughout the year with dry summers. Some folks might not like the frequent morning fog.
- Aspen, CO — In the summer, Aspen offers pleasant temperatures. Blue-sky mornings and afternoon thunderstorms are common.
If you’re the spontaneous type and looking to travel this Labor Day weekend, get the WeatherBug weekend outlook!
Have fun. Know Before™.
-The WeatherBug Team